Great Tang Idyll Volume 02 Chapter 77

Shout out to littlistwolfpup for commissioning this chapter!


Chapter 77: Fly With Me, Charge With Me 

“Do you see this? This is due to having a particular aura; its appearance is not related to how powerful you are, but related to how people around you pamper you. When I was standing in front of the supermarket, no one would think how powerful I was, but rather some people may think that I’m being inconsiderate."


Zhang Xiao'bao whispered to Wang Juan.


"Really? Isn’t the aura of a person a natural part of them?" Wang Juan thought of her paternal and maternal grandfather; she had a feeling that Zhang Xiao'bao was wrong.


Zhang Xiao'bao seemed to know what Wang Juan was thinking, and said, "You thought of your family, didn’t you? It’s because you know about their status. Think about a high-ranking official going to a food vendor to eat and sitting there with a serious look. Other people who are eating will not pay attention to him; only the waiter will ask him what he wants to eat.


At this time, let’s say there are a few gangsters drinking on the side. He puts on his dignified mighty look and lectures a few words to the gangsters. Can you guess the end result? "


“He gets beaten up, doesn’t he?" Wang Juan thought for a while and answered.


"It’s good if you don’t get beaten to the point of being disabled. You put on a stern face and talk to the punks in the same tone as your subordinates-- is that having a strong aura? Having the police come and surround the punks, and then having more people come over, and speak to him respectfully is called having a strong aura.


Even if he was beaten up to the point his mother can't recognize him, even if his originally good clothes were ripped into shreds, others will still be afraid of him. If you usually look aloof, others will retreat back. It's not that they could sense your aura, it's that they don't want to wrestle with you.


posted on dramantics.blogspot.com

I have met many people like this before who rely on looking like they are about to become angry at any given moment. This allows them to get rid of people who don’t want to cause trouble. Just pretend. It’s so simple, sometimes I pretend too, but usually when I pretend, I’ll have a helicopter to help set the atmosphere for me, otherwise people would just ignore me. "


Zhang Xiao'bao introduced Wang Juan about the scenarios where establishing a strong aura was useful. Wang Juan nodded. She admitted that Zhang Xiao'bao was right. When interacting with people, if you always keep a straight face and treat others like your subordinates, some people will back off if they are unwilling to get into conflict with you, while some people will be disgusted with you.


So she asked Zhang Xiao'bao, "How did you get others to treat you well and respect you?"


"Simple. You have to respect others first. If you find that when you respect others, but they don’t respect you back, it means that they have a strong aura. They treat others' respect as a form of sucking up to them, and they would think that you are afraid of them."


Zhang Xiao'bao explained again. Wang Juan smiled and said to the few people who had stood up, "Continue eating. It’s raining heavily outside, so they sent us here. Don't mind us. Adults always want to protect little children."


Both Wang Juan and Zhang Xiao'bao had wet spots on them, but the two of them were still smiling happily, and this made everyone feel that they were more and more interesting, especially when Wang Juan talked---she acted like she was a little adult.


"Waiter, I’ll pay for the two little babies’ meals." A middle-aged man looked at Zhang Xiao'bao and Wang Juan and then spoke to the waiter. 


"Do you see that? This is also a type of aura. True aura does not require the help of others to establish it. As long as you show your kind side, then people with the same type of kind intentions like you, will like you. Of course, even if you put on a straight face, others will still like you. A serious face on a child makes them appear more cute."


Zhang Xiao'bao mouthed his words to Wang Juan. Wang Juan nodded and said, "That is to say, no matter what we look like, others will like us, right? That’s the perk of being a child, isn’t it?"


"No, some people have no hope towards life, and their heart is so cold that they don’t know how to cherish and love, so they won’t like us. For example, Jia Wei’ran. At first, he was unwilling to pay attention to little children like us, but later, his attitude changed because he was afraid of us. There is no light in his heart, only personal interests."


"Then wouldn’t his life be depressing?" Wang Juan asked.


"No. It’s very well possible that he thinks our lives are sad. When the bird laughs at the fish not being able to fly freely in the sky, the fish may also think about how sad it is for birds to not be able to breathe in the water." Zhang Xiao'bao faced the person looking at him. He smiled and then mouthed his words to Wang Juan. 


"Xiao'bao, you must be not bad in philosophy. Have you reached the realm of a master?" Wang Juan narrowed her eyes.


"No. If I really did learn philosophy well, then I wouldn’t need to learn all kinds of psychology." Zhang Xiao'bao thought for a while before answering.


posted on dramantics.blogspot.com

When Wang Juan and Zhang Xiao'bao were walking towards a table, they suddenly thought of something, "Xiao'bao, are you trying to say that people who can build a hundred floors wouldn’t care about playing with sand?"


"That depends on which perspective you understand it from. A child who piles sand on the beach is not creating a castle, but a dream. I met a paralyzed girl by the beach; she was only four years old. On the sand, she drew wings, all kinds of wings.


At that time, I was negotiating with a country about gas usage. It was actually a scam. I wanted bikes to run on gas, which produces less pollution. That’s fake though. After all, using compressed gas on bicycles would be dangerous, especially if the bicycle gets hit. I wanted to use this to buy out their country’s gas at a cheaper price so that it could be used in their country's bicycles.


When I was in distress, I saw that little girl, and I asked her, ‘Why are you drawing wings? ’She said, ‘I can’t walk, so the only thing I can do is fly. The drawn wings can fly with me and charge forward with me’. Then, I changed my strategy, I... "


"I see, the most amazing scam in the world is a scam that is not a scam ---The Natural Gas: My Dream Is To Fly. You made 16 billion yuan in just one go. That country had most of its budget invested in that. In fact, while advancing their local gas storage and safety technology, they lost a lot of money, making it impossible to judge whether they were conned or had benefited. 


So it was you behind all of that, okay. When you were making contributions to disabled children in the world, you also defrauded a lot of money. Is that money now invested into the basic education of children in our country now? Amazing. So this is what happened. This case has been added to textbooks. "


Wang Juan didn’t wait for Zhang Xiao'bao to finish talking. She already knew about the case, but she really didn’t know how to evaluate Zhang Xiao'bao’s behavior. Without even spending a single dollar, he almost destroyed the entire country, while allowing children with disabilities to receive benefits and significantly improving the country’s gas technology. Because of this, it was stated in the textbooks that it was a scam that was not a scam.


She didn't really know that Zhang Xiao'bao did this thing. After listening to Zhang Xiao'bao, she did not doubt him. She knew that Zhang Xiao'bao would not deceive her, and deceiving her had no practical purpose to Zhang Xiao'bao.


"That’s not what I wanted to say. What I want to tell you is that little girl is better than those engineers. The hundreds of floors they built is not as good as the castles on the beach. This is philosophy. It carries the simplest goal and hope, and it has countless imperfections. It is art, it is true philosophy.


Flying birds are not seen as pretentious because of their airborne posture, and the swimming fishes have never been cocky about their ease in the water, so why do humans dare to become proud after doing a little something ?I have never felt prideful after conning people. I know that I am walking on thin ice, so I have suppressed all my arrogance, just to fulfill that last wish. "


Zhang Xiao'bao didn't know what he was going to say as he was talking, and after a few breaths, he calmed down.


Wang Juan sat opposite to Zhang Xiao'bao, looked at him, and suddenly smiled after a while, "Xiao'bao, I finally know why so many people are following you wholeheartedly. You invested your life into your dreams, and I feel really glad to be here with you, fly with me and charge forward with me."


"I don't hope to fly anymore, I don't know how to do that. I’m only good at conning people." Zhang Xiao'bao felt relieved after speaking out.


posted on dramantics.blogspot.com

"I know how~. Xiao'bao, when you go to sleep at night, fix my blanket more often so that I’m tucked in, and I will make you a hot air balloon. I was the top student, and I got my Masters degree when I was fourteen. Although I specialized in law, it’s not like I don't know anything." Wang Juan said with a smile.


"Make it or not make it. I wouldn’t act that shamelessly; I never take care of others."


"Your words don’t reflect your mind. Then who fixes my blanket when I sleep at night? I always toss and turn." Wang Juan continued.


"Shi’liu, it must be her. Waiter, charcoal." Zhang Xiao'bao said, lowering his head and calling out to the waiter.


"Waiter, didn't I just say that we will pay for that table? What kind of charcoal are you giving them, why is it shaped like that?" The person who spoke earlier unhappily asked when the waiter brought charcoal over.


The waiter was stunned for a moment, and he looked at the charcoal in the shovel in his hand, and then at the speaker’s charcoal, and explained, "Sir, the two of them don’t have to pay when they eat here, so naturally they use different charcoal. Your charcoal produces smoke, while this  charcoal burns without smoke. Bamboo charcoal was purposely smashed and baked until it turned slightly whitish, then it was shaped.


You wouldn’t be able to buy this kind of charcoal. Really, it’s a lot better than the charcoal you are using. Even if you didn’t tell me, I wouldn’t dare give bad things to the Young Master and Young Miss. You will know once you look at the food they are eating. The food they eat is different from others’ food. "


As the waiter was talking, he showed something on the plate to the others. It turned out to be a slightly translucent thing. It was fish meat that had been grinded and then pressed with a hot red iron plate. It could be eaten directly and does not need to be grilled at all. He didn’t know about the principle of using high pressure and high temperature under anaerobic conditions to make things.


That person was stunned when he heard this. He waited for the waiter to put down the charcoal, and when he saw that there was no smoke coming out, he believed his words. At the same time, he asked with dissatisfaction, "Why can't I use that?"


"The cost is too high. Unless you are willing to spend more; it would be several times more than what you are spending now." The waiter answered honestly.





Please leave a comment or a small donation to show support!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

This Quick Transmigration Experience Is A Bit Sweet Chapter 01

This Quick Transmigration Experience Is A Bit Sweet Chapter 17

This Quick Transmigration Experience Is A Bit Sweet Chapter 02